Chef Deb’s Master Chef Program is a 9-month coaching program designed for culinary business owners who make roughly $75,000-$100,000 in sales a year and are starting to become profitable but know they can make more money. They are ready to take the next serious step in investing time, money and resources to grow their business and start making the money they deserve and create a life and career they love.
Ideally, this person has a solid business foundation already in place but knows that there are "holes" in their business that need to be filled and needs direction and support in filling those.
The Master Chef program is great for the chef who works best in a team environment, needs more accountability and would like to experience consistent, steady progress.
Disclaimer: If you're a culinary business owner but are not yet making $75,000 in sales a year, but feel that you are ready for this level of coaching, feel free to apply below!
You Will Receive
You will receive all of the benefits of eChef Club, plus you will work closely with Chef Deb for a period of 9 months.
"Chef Deb really forced us to make a few critical decisions we needed in order to grow our business. She gave us the push we needed to make the changes we needed to."
- Chef Melissa Wieczorak, Zest Culinary Services
"I've never had this kind of success before in my life. I wake up some days and expect a shoe to drop. But the days just keep getting better and I am astonished every day how my business is growing! I've more than doubled my income in the last six months."
- Chef Michael Wards, The Austin Artisan
"I've been in Chef Deb's Master Chef program for six months and she's helped me streamline my processes and gain efficiencies that I didn't even know I needed. I've grown from one client to nine."
- Chef Kim Smith, Relish Kitchen
- Encourage you to set goals that you truly want to achieve.
- Ask you to push beyond what you feel you are capable of.
- Help you focus better in order to produce results more quickly.
- Guide you to birth new and creative goals, ventures and vision for your life.
- Give you the direction and strategy needed to reach your goals.
- Provide you with the tools, support, guidance and structure to accomplish more than ever before.
We ask that you commit yourself fully to this process so that you can make the most out of the experience as possible. Deb wants you to achieve and receive your desires and goals and feel a sense of purpose, accomplishment and satisfaction as a result of working this powerful program.
We will cover all of these areas and more:
- Creating unique and saleable info-products based upon your customized culinary business
- How to create multiple streams of income
- Creating big payday online launches
- Bookkeeping/Accounting for the culinary industry
- Market research
- Web traffic
- List building
- Public relations training
- Writing your own book training
- How to build a reliable client referral system
- How to build a website that converts to sales
- How to lead revenue generating webinars, live stream and Google Hangouts
- How to build your team of devoted employees (In-house or Sub-contractors)
- Attaining the mindset of a successful entrepreneur
- Marketing and promotion for broad-based visibility
- Establishing status as “the authority” in your field
- Sales training with “closing” techniques
- How to sell through speaking