Do you have the next great food concept, but you don’t have a clue how to get it out to the world or even where to start? More importantly, are you not quite sure how to make really good money doing it?
Chef Deb takes a streamlined approach to making your unique concept a reality by utilizing her own experience to build 5 other successful companies for herself and countless others across the country with a proven “concept to build out” model.
This unique process will produce faster results saving you time, money, and frustration than if you were to do it alone. Securing your success and a more than profitable outcome “concept to build out” will not only get the doors open faster, but will provide a successful foundation and blueprint for future success.
This is a custom program that may encompass the following:
- Proof of concept
- Branding and collateral material
- Project manage inspections and permits
- Finding, negotiating, and securing commercial space or complete build
- Contract negotiations
- Design layout of the space including kitchen
- Sourcing of equipment and setting up vendors
- Sourcing supplies
- Menu and recipe development
- Project managing the grand opening to include marketing around the event
- Troubleshoot kinks three months following opening
- Sourcing of Staff
- Point of Sale Systems
- Recipe Development
- Equipment Specifications and Smallwares
Schedule A Consultation
"We could not have built our food business without Deb's continual guidance and support every step along the way."
- Chef Tony Phansana & Steve Herrera, Founders of Protein